- Establishment of Ren-Form cc
- Became the 1st company to introduce on-line bar-coding while Litho Printing.
- Awarded contract to print Post Office renewal notices.
- Establishment of Ticket and Tags
- Awarded contract to print boarding passes and baggage tags
- Awarded contract to print Metrorail train tickets nationally
- Establishment of Ren-Form Litho Sheet Fed Division
- Installation of A1 Heidelberg Sheet Fed Press
- Installation of A2 Komori Sheet Fed Press
- Installation of full colour Muller Martini Continuous Press
- Establishment of computer to plate division
- Printed 21 million ballots South African elections.
- Installation of Digital Kodak Heads for on-line variable data printing.
- Installation of Hunkeler Finishing machine.
- Printed 11 million ballots for Uganda referendum
- Awarded contract to print passport application forms.
- Installation of New 8 Colour Drent Vision Printing Press fully equipped with Sheeter and on-line Digital Kodak Heads for Variable Data Printing.
- Printed 22 million ballots Uganda Presidential and Parliamentary elections.
- Printed 60 million ballots DRC Round 1 and 2 elections.
- Printed 11 million ballots South Africa local elections.
- Printed 11 million voter registration forms Nigeria.
- Acquiring of adjoining building to double factory size.
- Awarded contract from MTN for their continuous printing.
- Awarded contract for SA Lotto forms ñ initial print 200 million, thereafter 20 million per month.
- Printed 90 million ballots Nigeria Elections
- Establishment of Digital Printing Division- Installation of new Xerox iGen Digital Press
- Installation of brand new Muller Conceptor 6 colour press with Flexo unit and on line die cutting.
Installation of Brand new Oce variable data press.
Awarded contract from Standard Bank South Africa for their continuous stationery.
Printed 4 copies of the S.A Voter’s roll (6.5 million Images)
Printed 28.5 million ballots SA national elections.
Printed 6.5 million ballots SA Gauteng Provincial ballots.
Awarded contract from Telkom to print their Pre-Formed account paper and salary advice slips.
Awarded contract to print various voter registration material for Mozambique.
Currently printing Metrorail Train Tickets nationally since 2002.
Printed 3.1 million examination papers for the Zambian Examination Council.
Printed 3.2 million ballot papers for the Namibia National and Provincial elections.
- Printed 59.2 million National Assembly ballot papers for UNDP-Sudan.
- Printed 46 million communal, 24 million presidential and 22 million deputes election ballot papers for UNDP Burundi.
- Awarded contract to print Volunteer Training Manuals and Certificates for FIFA 2010 World Cup.
- Printed 2.1 million ballot papers for Namibia regional and local authority election.
- Installation of a brand new 12 colour Drent Vision Printing Press.
Ballot Paper Printing:
- Printing of 31 million S.A. Ballots for IEC
- DRC 13 million Ballots and 10 million Results Slips.
- Nigeria 45 million Ballots and 15 million Results Slips.
- Liberia 2,5 million Ballots.
- Installation of 1st Kodak Prosper Variable Data Inline Inkjet Heads.
- Print ballot papers for ellections in Uganda, DRC, South Africa ,Nigeria and Liberia.
- Establishment of Ren-Flex for in-mould labeling production.
- Printing of ballot papers and results forms for Sierra Leone - 12,7 million.
- Printed ballot papers for Swaziland, Madagascar and Mozambique.
- Installation of the first iGen 150 in Africa and MEA.
- Printed ballot papers for Lesotho, Guinea-Bissau, South Africa local election and Malawi.
- Printed 5 million ballot papers for Zambian Presidential election.
- Voter registration forms for Central African Republic.
- Voter registration for Zambia -12 sets.
- Printed 8.7 Million Ballot Papers for Burundi Depute and Communal Elections
- Printed 4.5 Million Ballot Papers for Burundi Presidential Elections.
- Printed 6.8 Million Ballot Papers and Result Forms for Tanzania Elections.
- Printed 71 000 Ballot Papers for Seychelles Presidential Elections.
- Printed 29 Million Ballot Papers comprising of 1600 different artworks for South Africa’s General Elections.
- Printed 54 Million Voter Registration cards and Lamination pouches for the DRC.
- 76 000 Ballot Papers for Seychelles Provincial Elections.