A well-established Print Company based in Johannesburg is looking for a Continuous Stationary Machine Minder to work in a fast-paced driven environment with custom product offering and quick turn-around projects.
The main objective of the Machine Minder is to ensure that production procedures will be carried out smoothly to maximize productivity and quality.
- Oversee and operate machine with specialized finishing equipment (sheeter, folder, numbering unit and web deliver unit)
- Ensure that the set up and adjustment of rollers, cylinders and loading of paper reels on printing equipment are done according to specification and in line with company policy.
- Ensure that specific machine minder maintenance on printing equipment is done as required.
- Check registration, quality uniformity of print, colour densities as well as correct delivery of the end product
- Supervision, performance management and training and development of learners, apprentices, and Machine minder assistants
- Ensure strict adherence to Occupational Health and Safety regulations and policies,
- Ensure strict adherence to company Policies and procedures
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
Suitable candidates require:
- Candidates must be in possession of a Grade 12 certificate or equivalent
- Trade certificate
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work with people/ Team player
- Job specific skills and a working knowledge of the business environment and production
- Problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Quality and attention to detail conscious
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks (Essential)
- A highly customer orientated attitude with good people skills; self-driven & self-motivated – essential
- Ability to work extended hours
- Candidate preferably residing in the Johannesburg area
Contact Us On firstname.lastname@example.org